With your help we can continue to provide support, for people with scoliosis and fund research into the causes and treatment of the condition
Scoliosis Association UK
SAUK is the only UK wide patient support organisation for people with scoliosis and their families.
SAUK's aim is to provide advice, support, and information to people affected by scoliosis and their families and raise awareness of scoliosis among health professionals and the general public.
They achieve this through:
- Providing a helpline where people can call or email the friendly SAUK team for advice, support or just someone to talk to
- Providing good quality, up-to-date information on scoliosis and related health matters. SAUK is information standard accredited, which means their health information has been checked by specialists.
- Running a membership network that allows people with scoliosis to get in touch with other and offers the support of a SAUK Regional Representative
- Organising campaigns and activities to help increase awareness of scoliosis in the general public and among health professionals
- Holding patient meetings where specialists provide advice on scoliosis and people have the chance to get their questions answered